List of provided amenities is kept up-to-date and accurate to the best of our ability, though is not guaranteed.
The Lark was designed with young children in mind. We have everything you need for a relaxing vacation.
- Pool located directly across our building with beach and pool toys
- First Street beach access is a mile down the same road and has a lifeguard station
- Low profile queen size bed for easy in and out access
- Sleep sound machines in both bedrooms
- Outlet covers, child cabinet locks and child proof option on the dishwasher
- Toys, books and board games
- Pack N’ Play, travel high chair and baby spoons
- Potty reducer seat
- Clutter-free decor! Nothing is more relaxing than chasing your child around putting dusty knick-knacks back in place right? Right? (Not.)
- Easy wipe furniture, extra towels for accidental spills and lots of soft or rounded furniture edges
- Open concept design so you can watch the little ones while cooking
Your furry pals will love our two dog beds and the walking paths that line the buildings. And for your convenience, bowls are provided for water and food and there are special receptacles right outside the building with clean up bags for your pet.
Our pet policy is more generous than most. The pet fee is only $125 plus taxes for your entire stay, and we allow up to three dogs with no weight limits! Look for a copy of our full pet policy when you book your stay.
We’re happy to help arrange these special extras for you during your stay. Please give us as much advance notice as possible and understand that services will depend on the providers’ availability.
- Babysitting, chef service/catering, grocery shopping: At Your Service
- In-home massage therapy: David Henderson
- Mid-week housekeeping: Sally Stribling (252) 489-0113
- Realtors: Beth and Zak Garcia, Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty
- High chair/play yard rental (there’s one Pack ‘N Play and a travel seat at the loft already): Rock A Bye Baby